Our company actively cooperates with the Department of the Tyumen Industrial University "Machinery and equipment of the oil and gas industry" on the development and preparation for printing of textbooks
The manual summarizes the accumulated many years of experience in the design, calculation, manufacture and testing of ball valves at the production enterprise "Sibtechnocenter".
The manual describes the currently used manual actuators of ball valves, and also presents promising actuators based on the use of precessing flat-bevel gears developed at the Department of Machinery and Equipment of the Oil and Gas Industry.
The manual examines a wide range of models and modifications of preventers used in domestic and foreign practice, contains an example of design of a preventer, as well as the basic principles of creating design documentation using the example of a small-sized manual preventer.
Download the manual
To contact us
If you have questions or a proposal for cooperation, fill out the form and we will contact you
1. This site is an independent, private resource.
2. The company is the owner of the documents, arrays of documents, information system, technology and means of their support posted on the website, which are created at its expense or acquired by it legally.
3. Copyright to the site arose by virtue of the fact of its creation.
4. All information is protected by the legislation of the Russian Federation and international agreements on copyright.
5. The use of information in one form or another, reproduction of any part of the site that is protected by law is prohibited without the obligatory reference to the source of information.
6. Any attempts to infringe on copyright will be prosecuted in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation in civil, criminal and administrative procedures.
7. The company is not responsible for updating information.
8. The site contains materials and links to trademarks protected by the legislation of the Russian Federation and international copyright agreements. Copyright law protects both these materials and their selection, coordination and placement.