Research and Production Enterprise "Sibtechnocenter" has been a business partner of the Tyumen State Oil and Gas University since 2009. Head of university Vladimir Novoselov and CEO of RPE Sibtechnocenter Yuri Knyazev signed an agreement on scientific and technical cooperation.
According to the head of the university: "RPE" Sibtechnocenter "is our long-time partner. Today, we have not only concluded a new agreement, we are extending our long-standing cooperation."
Vladimir Novoselov also notes: "According to the agreement, RPE Sibtechnocenter not only takes our graduates for internships, but also participates in equipping the Department of Machinery and Equipment for Oil and Gas Fields, which favorably affects the quality of training students."
Today, at the production sites, now the Tyumen Industrial University (TIU), our specialists conduct laboratory and practical classes for students of the department 210301 "Oil and Gas Business" within the framework of practical-modular training.
On the basis of our production facilities, TIU students get acquainted with the manufactured products and production technology. They participate in the development, testing and operation of oil and gas field equipment.
"The key to the successful work of our company, as Yuri Knyazev notes, considers the organization of personnel policy. Therefore, when hiring young specialists, the company assumes responsibility for their socio-economic and labor adaptation. Today the company employs 18 graduates of the Tyumen State Oil and Gas University - this is the main research and production potential of the enterprise ".
This once again proves that business partners have common goals aimed at increasing the level and competitiveness of future specialists.
To contact us
If you have questions or a proposal for cooperation, fill out the form and we will contact you
1. This site is an independent, private resource.
2. The company is the owner of the documents, arrays of documents, information system, technology and means of their support posted on the website, which are created at its expense or acquired by it legally.
3. Copyright to the site arose by virtue of the fact of its creation.
4. All information is protected by the legislation of the Russian Federation and international agreements on copyright.
5. The use of information in one form or another, reproduction of any part of the site that is protected by law is prohibited without the obligatory reference to the source of information.
6. Any attempts to infringe on copyright will be prosecuted in accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation in civil, criminal and administrative procedures.
7. The company is not responsible for updating information.
8. The site contains materials and links to trademarks protected by the legislation of the Russian Federation and international copyright agreements. Copyright law protects both these materials and their selection, coordination and placement.